Highland Village TX Pool Leak Detection & Repair
Colin Irons Diving and Pool Service has been helping residential and commercial customers in the city of Highland Village for over 20 years. If you suspect your pool has a leak, call Colin Irons to setup a pool leak detection appointment where they will properly identify the location(s) and repair your pool leak.
Highland Village, TX sits in the North Texas region that experiences extremely dry summers where your ground can begin to shrink and cause pipes to crack. Unfortunately, pipes cracking is a fairly common issue for swimming pools and if you find yourself to be one of the unlucky ones, Colin Irons will come to your rescue.
Other common areas that could be causing your pool in Highland Village to be leaking could be:
- Leaks in the pool equipment. Common areas would be the piping, filters, heater and pumps.
- Check the fittings in the pool for tears or separations.
- Also check lights, skimmers, returns, pool steps and corners for any obvious issues.
You can also determine if your pool is definitely leaking versus typical evaporation.
- Look for standing water in the lower areas around your pool.
- Walk around your pool and check for soft soil that is not typical.
- Mark your water level with a piece of tape and in 24 hours check to see if it has lost more than 1/4″. If less, it’s typical evaporation. If more, then you could definitely have a leak.
If you’ve determined your pool is leaking, call the professionals at Colin Irons. Your Highland Village pool leak specialists.
Serving the 75077 and 76226 zip codes.
Highland Village is a city in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is a suburb of Dallas, hugging the south side of the far western branch of Lewisville Lake. As of the 2010 United States Census the city’s population was 15,056.
Highland Village incorporated as a city February 1963. It included 516 residents in the 1970 census, but the opening of the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport helped spur massive growth in the city’s population: 3,246 in 1980, 7,027 in 1990, 12,173 in 2000, and 15,056 in 2010. The city remains a primarily residential area, though more business development is occurring.
Highland Village hosts an annual hot air balloon festival sponsored by local Lions Clubs. Celebrate Highland Village, formerly known as Highland Village Days, is an annual event in August that includes a fireworks show, 1K and 5K runs, live music, and a family fishing in a stocked pond.