Lake Dallas TX Pool Leak Detection & Repair
Colin Irons Diving and Pool Service has been helping residential and commercial customers in the city of Lake Dallas for over 20 years. If you suspect your pool has a leak, call Colin Irons to setup a pool leak detection appointment where they will properly identify the location(s) and repair your pool leak.
Lake Dallas, TX sits in the North Texas region that experiences extremely dry summers where your ground can begin to shrink and cause pipes to crack. Unfortunately, pipes cracking is a fairly common issue for swimming pools and if you find yourself to be one of the unlucky ones, Colin Irons will come to your rescue.
Other common areas that could be causing your pool in Lake Dallas to be leaking could be:
- Leaks in the pool equipment. Common areas would be the piping, filters, heater and pumps.
- Check the fittings in the pool for tears or separations.
- Also check lights, skimmers, returns, pool steps and corners for any obvious issues.
You can also determine if your pool is definitely leaking versus typical evaporation.
- Look for standing water in the lower areas around your pool.
- Walk around your pool and check for soft soil that is not typical.
- Mark your water level with a piece of tape and in 24 hours check to see if it has lost more than 1/4″. If less, it’s typical evaporation. If more, then you could definitely have a leak.
If you’ve determined your pool is leaking, call the professionals at Colin Irons. Your Plano pool leak specialists.
Serving the 75065 zip codes
Lake Dallas is a town in Denton County, Texas, United States. It is located in North Texas, northwest of the city of Dallas, on the shores of Lewisville Lake.
As of the census of 2000, there were 6,166 people, 2,261 households, and 1,666 families residing in the city. The population density was 2,693.5 people per square mile (1,039.6/km²). There were 2,338 housing units at an average density of 1,021.3 per square mile (394.2/km²). The racial makeup of the city was 89.51% White, 3.32% African American, 0.63% Native American, 0.94% Asian, 0.02% Pacific Islander, 3.84% from other races, and 1.74% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 9.83% of the population.
There were 2,261 households out of which 43.4% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 56.9% were married couples living together, 12.3% had a female householder with no husband present, and 26.3% were non-families. 20.4% of all households were made up of individuals and 5.4% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.72 and the average family size was 3.17.